Fort Worth Lumber Company began in 1893 as H.H. Hardin Lumber Company on East Terrell Street in Fort Worth, Texas. In 1946 the store was renamed Fort Worth Sash and Door but finally in 1963 the store became what it is known as today as Fort Worth Lumber Company. The store remained on East Terrell Street until 1970when the company moved to SouthFreeway and has been there ever since.
Fort Worth Lumber Company is both a family owned and operated business. Robert Fiesler took the company over in 1955 and his daughter Emily continues to provide the same quality products and great service to the Fort Worth/Dallas area today.
Company Mission Statement
Fort Worth Lumber’s commitment is to achieve superior performance and total customer satisfaction. We will strive for excellence in quality materials and provide savings through on-time deliveries and continued employee dedication.
Assistant yard supervisor